Hosts: Paul Testa, Tim Daloisio
All the talk of clubhouse toxicity and malcontent has Paul and Tim willing to break apart this team in many different ways. But how deep do cuts need to be made? How far into the future should the Red Sox be playing for? or what would they need to do to get right back into the thick of things and challenge for a championship this season? From the easy conversations like trading/dropping Kevin Youkilis to the harder ones like, are Josh Beckett or Jacoby Ellsbury better served as tradable assets for both the short and long term, your podcast co-hosts leave no stone unturned.
All that and more on this episode of Fireside Chats.
Thanks for listening!
- Leave us a voice mail to be played on the air at (617) 213-0769
- Follow Paul (@ptesta9) and Tim (@tdaloisio) on Twitter
- Become a Fireside Chats fan on Facebook.
- Circle us on our Google Plus page.
- Listen, subscribe to us on iTunes, review the show, tell your friends, spread the word: (this will launch iTunes).