Hosts: Paul Testa, Tim Daloisio
Who knew when the Red Sox hired their successor to Terry Francona as manager of the club that he would come with his own national holiday in tow. With that, Paul and Tim have no choice but to drop everything in celebration of (Bobby) Valentine’s Day. So grab a loved one, snuggle them close and join the Fireside Chats crew for some Bobby V love.
While there is love in the air, find out if Paul and Tim have some love for the trade of Marco Scutaro, the Red Sox approach to fiscal responsibility this offseason, David Ortiz or the 2012 Red Sox pitching staff.
All that and more on this episode of Fireside Chats.
Thanks for listening!
- Leave us a voice mail to be played on the air at (617) 213-0769
- Follow Paul (@ptesta9) and Tim (@tdaloisio) on Twitter
- Become a Fireside Chats fan on Facebook.
- Circle us onour Google Plus page.
- Listen, subscribe to us on iTunes, review the show, tell your friends, spread the word: (this will launch iTunes).